Friday, March 16, 2012

Random Pics

I have already mentioned that Akshardham does not allow cameras. Since most places also have medal detectors, it is hard to get pictures while out and about. However, since a couple of people have gotten after me for not putting up enough pictures, please enjoy the random pictures below:


The metro, from out of my hotel window


The building behind my hotel, as seen from my hotel room.


More of the above.


Some garden and building I pass on my way to the office.


'Life'...in India


more of 'life'.


Amayer's Tomb. 

Random building we past that I tool a picture of.


I enjoyed this seen of sticks being used to support this floor of cement being laid.


My hotel (Hilton DoubleTree), as seen from the metro.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the picture of the colorful apartments with all the clothes hanging over the balconies. AMAZING! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete