Tonight I was setting up Skype on all of our devices so I will have all sorts of ways to talk to Shannon and the kids while I am gone. MJ loved this game. She was holding my new Droid 3 (global phone with front facing camera) as we Skyped with Shannon from my closet. Shannon was in the family room with KT and Rachel.
I mentioned that this was how the kids were going to be talking to me while I was gone. Shannon said we had not told the kids yet about me being gone. We figured, "no time like the present." So, Shannon, over Skype started explaining to Maliya how daddy will be gone for 'until we go to church three times'. Maliya's response....'let's talk about this later.'
Okay....???
Hahaha! Kids say the funniest things! Thanks for hosting such a wonderful family dunch!
ReplyDeleteI love the things Maliya says. She cracks me up. But the best part, is you and Shannon always remember them and post them. I wish I was better at that...
ReplyDelete